What is the role of the BADC?
BADC is responsible for making and implementing rules for controlling the occurrence of doping in sports and for carrying out the objects of The Anti-Doping in Sports Act. These include:
- Initiating, implementing and enforcing the Rules and the doping control process.
- Testing of athletes,
- Arranging for the analysis of samples.
- Managing test results.
- Maintaining information on athletes and their whereabouts.
- Educating all stakeholders about the consequences of violating one or more of the Anti-Doping Rules.
- Assessing costs for disciplinary hearings
Back to Anti-Doping Rules
Next for Application of Anti-Doping Rules