Hon. Lanisha T. Rolle, M.P.
MESSAGE FROM THE HONOURABLE LANISHA T. ROLLE, M.P., MINISTER OF YOUTH, SPORTS & CULTURE
The Government of The Bahamas remains extremely proud of the achievements of our athletes on the global stage.
The Bahamas Anti-Doping Commission (BADC) has worked diligently over the past 9 years to protect the integrity of our athletes and ultimately, the reputation of our country. Notably, the Commission has proven successful in its efforts to:
- improve communication with sports federations and athletes;
- establish its website for ease of access to information;
- create a more efficient and effective Doping Control Team; and
- build strong relationships with its parent body, WADA and
- other regional Anti-Doping organizations.
Congratulations are extended to the BADC on these achievements and best wishes for the work ahead.